Monday, March 30, 2009

"You can't get me!"

Yes, The swing is up!!!!!! Dad came over Saturday around 10 and he read the directions and I labeled and sorted the wood. Around 11:15 Bobby came over to help assemble. Wow did they work hard without stopping. The directions said 8-12 hours, they finished at exactly 5:15. Oh boy was Paige excited to wake from nap and see a swing set. She didn't really get to play because she had to leave but wow!! I haven't seen that kind of excitement. Today we get home from Aunt Pats and we both ran out to the set to play...

Poppy was 'in the neighborhood' I think he just wanted to come play : )
"You can't get me you big bad wolf!" she would squeal to dad while he cashed her up the ladder! "Yippe yi yo!! Yeee Haw! Giddee up cowboy!" as she played on the 'horse'



paige just said "its weird to me" and it sounded soo funny to hear her say 'weird'

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Paige and you will have great fun in your playground! I will be over this weekend to play!