Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RODEO!!

This day excited me! We went to the Rodeo, now really... what are the chances of this event being the weekend we were visiting!? We HAD to go. Paige was so cute in the farmer's market.

She got to see the horses, cows and piggies. We had a great time looking at the animals. Now for me, I was in heaven. I got to stare at all kinds of breed of humans. haha. My neck hurt from watching everyone. We had this baked potato from Pappa's. It was the size of Paige's head and had bbq'd beef on top. This potato was huge. It fed Paige and I and then some.

We stayed in Sunday evening and had pizza. It was nice to sit outside for a long time and not have to worry about the weather. The breeze was perfect and we had a great time talking and catching up on everything...

No comments: