Ok. We (the girls-Amy Mom Kailyn Paige and I) went to lunch with the Dylan for his birthday. We went to Arby's it was a good time and Dylan loved it. He admitted to having a girlfriend, YEAH for the soon to be 9yr old- Amy, I feel bad for you. He's already keeping secrets : ).... I remember the night he was born and I stayed in the hospital with Amy... I sang Garth Brooks to him....
Paige awoke from nap a happy camper with slight whiner on the side. She requested Pinocchio before she went down for nap and remembered when she woke up... so on went 'Poke-ee-noh' but in her excitement she gave me a huge hug and the bonus was
"Mommy, you smell good!"
"What do I smell like?"
"Wellll, um, like Mommy!"
Another try ..
14 years ago

2 comments:
So, I wonder what a mommy smells like? I hope its a good smell. lol
Julie your goodness is just oozing out of you! Paige is a smart little girl!
Post a Comment