Friday, March 13, 2009

Riddles and Nonsense

you never know what you are going to get with Paige... Some mornings she wakes up swinging, Other days shes as sweet as pie. It's one or the other people! This morning it was the pie, OH how I love these mornings (Don't get me wrong I like the swinging ones too because she is so fiesty and I can't help but laughing).

Randomly she'll ask me what street we are on or turning onto. She always asks on our turn onto Ravenna. Then asks where we are going. Every morning I tell her the same thing. It's finally sunk in that Aunt Pat lives on Ravenna. Paige calls Ravenna 44 which is fine. So this morning I felt like Dora.

"where are we going!?" AUNT PATS!

"what road are we on!?" 44!!

you may not get this but it made sense in my head, its all just riddles and nonsense.

3 comments:

Princess Kendra said...

now that I know paige...it all makes sense!

Shirley said...

just wait till Aunt Pat teaches her addresses. Paige is very bright and I think it is very good that she is learning street names.

Anonymous said...

If she knows street names she won't need landmarks to go places when she drives.

Way to go paige

Aunt Jeanette