Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Beautiful Saturday Visit!


Saturday started off early. We went to an outdoor town "Old Town Spring" with Kendra, Terri, Cheryl, Tammy, Paige and I. We had a blast! We ate at a burger place, Wenchi's (Cheryl, help me with the name). One of the BEST burgers I've ever had... You wouldv'e thought Paige's hotdog was wrapped in sugar, the food was to die for!

We did a lot of shopping... Cheryl got Paige a shirt 'Texas Chick' and me a Texas Shot Glass. Terri got Paige the cutest purse! We had a blast!


I got to meet Kendra's good friend and her two children, Hannah and Jack. Paige loved playing with them and overwhelmed them in true Paige style : )

We then went to Terri and Tom's house for an authentic Texan BBQ. This is in no way an exaggeration.. IT was the BEST BBQ I have EVER been to. And let me tell you, ever time I took a sip or bite of anything they were filling my plate with more. Paige and Cheryl truly bonded this evening. I didn't want it to end. The whole weekend was just amazing....



No comments: