Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Things happen for a reason...

Now, I believe in a lot of things but today... I believe things happen for a reason. My normal mornings are rush rush rush to work to get it over with and yes, I tend to have a bit of road rage (I'm aware and working on it in 09) we all get there the same time, who cares who's first in line. I'm stopped at a light, the same light I almost died in two days ago and the car behind me is just ticked that I, driving my 4-bangin earth saving 35 mpg stick-shift hatchback, was taking it slow. He swerves in-front of me and zips around. No sooner does he do this 5 deer run across 62, He nails the one and the car beside him hits another. The other 3 run back across the other side. The guy in front of me (I call him Mr. Jerk-wad V8 in his suped up hotwheels) keeps on going, I guess he was really really running behind. Now If I would've sped up because he was pushing me... It would've been MY front end, MY deductible, ME being late. I'm just glad for once I didn't react. I checked out his car before he turned and he has some pretty extensive damage! Poor suped up hotwheels...

2 comments:

Shirley said...

2 things...maybe 3
1. I am glad you admit and have commited to working on your road rage.
2. I am thankful that you are safe.
and 3- because I always have to say something more.... you could have just called your 4-bangin earth saving 35 mpg stick shift hatchback vehicle by her name....Daisy

Anonymous said...

Bambi and his mother and even his father thank you for your restraint in getting from point a to point b without and d in between.

Jeanette