Monday, January 12, 2009

3 things...

1. Paige at some point in the middle of the night stripped out of her jammies and slept in the buff, pull-up and socks. She was not happy when I pulled the sheets off. I just hope this doesn't start a trend.

B. Paige was a bit grumpy with me on this fine Monday Morning. I had to explain to her that I was Mommy and what I said goes, right!? So after that she was just fine. Gung ho for anything. She sang to me on the car ride to Aunt Pat's, after the song was over she clapped and said "Did that make you happy. I sang it for yous?"

Yes, Yes it did!

3. Yep, I almost died. Saw my life flash before my eyes. Driving to work and couldn't get my car to stop for an intersection. I watched a huge huge truck with a very sharp plow almost plow me.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Paige is oh so adorable!
And that intersection at 62 and California is horrible. Thats where Amy and I got hit when I was pregnant with you! Be very very careful!

Shirley said...

...and if you have 3 things why did you start with 1 and then go to b and then go back to 3? And don't try to blame it on the middle child syndrome.