Friday, January 23, 2009

Rated G

Now, I love the warm weather but living alone I am beginning to love the snow.
A. Its more fun to come home and see if you can get up the drive.
B. You save a ton in gas and
C. Well C. You can guarantee no one has been stalking you because you'd be able to see their tracks. Ok, with that said. Two mornings ago I had spotless beautiful snow. Not a track or dent anywhere. Yesterday morning I pull out of my garage "What the h.e. double hockey stick!?" I see what looks like animal prints walking up to my front stoop, my guess a doe. This morning, I think I hosted a wild ostrich party in my front yard. No one else has these prints... I'm going to have to check it out tonight and post pictures and YOU can tell me what breed of Sasquatch I'm dealing with.

Paige is such a sweetie. This morning she was singing again to me. (Its really actually quite cute. I tried recording it with my cell but you can't hear her over the blaring radio -she says "Mom, Turn it up way loud") -~-on the drive to the babysitters there are a series of hills and curves that I like to go around fast... here's why. I go over the "bridge" on Miday and shift while going over and it makes her tummy drop. then theres the curve and then the 3 "road slow down bumps" that are too big to really slow you down but encourage you to go over them as fast as possible to make you and your toddlers stomach drop. hehe.-~- So back to the point (sorry) I went over the first part of the Miday Roller coaster while Paige was singing and "That skert me!" and continued singing like it was a line in the song.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Paige needs to learn to sing...

The wheels on Daisy go round and round.

...and just when in your short lifetime have you ever witnessed a wild ostrich !