I like to think Paige and I have fun... when both of us have full tanks of gas, today... it started off rough : ) We were both off our daily routine.
We were walking out the door and she was far from cooperating so this starts any adventure off "fun". Five minutes into the drive she had sang one of her Praise and Worship songs beautifully and I applauded her...
"Mommy, you don't have your mad face anymore! I made you happy"
At Target Paige was leasurely walking. I told her "Hurry up Pok-a-doke" and to that she responded "I'm not a pok-ee-dok-eee, Me Paige!!"
We bought a lot of goodies and were meeting Mark for lunch when Paige got a bloody nose, a bad one at that! I panicked as 'normal' mothers do. But Despite the nose calamity Paige was rather spunky at lunch and left Mark with a smile.
To finish the day off right, Paige and I played "Let's go Fish!" You know the thing that spins and you actually fish with the little poles. Ok. so Paige and I are playing and she beat me! Ok, so she cheated a bit but you should've seen her pull them fish out of the water!
Another try ..
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment