Monday, August 18, 2008

Sionara... Sionara...

Today was a good day. We said goodbye to Gus and hello to a quiet household... No more barking and no more jumping. He'll like his new home, he deserves more attention and I deserve to keep my electric, cable-internet-phone, and A/C cables functioning at 100% and not chewed from the house : ) Yes, I taught Paige the Sionara song. You know the one off "I survived a Japanese Gameshow"

Paige and I were to Walmart twice and only fought like sisters once. See, both being bull-headed, we are very much alike and always have to have the last word. We hugged and kissed and got over it : ) (M: Paige, stop doing that. P: I'm busy. M: Paige... P: Shhh, I'm hiding)

I got the Cadillac of all sweepers.. no not a dyson but I have never swept and kept wanting to sweep. (P: this is the 'ellow one and that's the red one.)

Gma, Aunt Pat, and I put up 4 dozen ears of corn which made a rear-end load of frozen corn...

Digby came in tonight, oh was he happy. He got a bath (P: he gett'ed a bath in my tub!) and 4 new toys and a toothbrush. He fits well in the house and they played hard. They should sleep well tonight (don't worry Mom, he slept outside).

-Yesterday was fun. Paige got to play with Jeremiah and the rest of the Kandel gang... I think she may be a little forward with others. She doesn't know personal space real well. We'll work on that.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

I cannot help it Julie. I worry about Digby in the house.
And you and I tend to act like sisters so I imagine you and Paige will do very well together.
.....and did Paige share one of her treasures with Dusty?