We had a blast this weekend.
Paige and Dusty fed the birds

There was a baby monkey born 8-8-08, The last one born to the Columbus Zoo was 7-7-07

The tigers were a huge hit! Paige thought they were yooking at her!

Around 2:30 we left and before we were even out of the parking lot little one was OUT! 

We went back to Donnie and Jamie's. After dinner they bounced for hours.
Paige slept great and we all got to sleep in. We piled in bed and read books and talked about the animals and re-hashed the weekend's events all in a cuddly atmosphere.
It was a great weekend!!

1 comment:
I love the pictures. I want to hear Paige say elephant and I need to talk to her about touching snakes! Yikes!
Paige must have thought it was great to share her jumping thing with Dustys family.
Post a Comment