Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Follow Me!"

I don't know what possessed me but I decided to follow Paige down the smallest dome slide I've ever braved. I must admit I almost got my behind stuck but it was worth the huge smiled that applauded me at the end of the slide... I love being a mom!

~~Yesterday~~
Paige and I had Mommy Day. We ran some errands which I planned poorly (I made big circles) We went home with our goodies and her new pool but I had forgotten to get chicken while we were AT Giant Eagle the first time... so we had to venture out AGAIN. We found the $6 package of chicken + $20 worth of stuff... While we were in the line from eternity...

Paige to the man behind us holding water: Is that heavy?
Man (Doug): Yes, Yes it is.
Paige: OH
Paige to the man in front of us: What's your name?
Man (Tom): My name is Tom, what's your name?
Paige: My name is Paige Eileen Nicholas (sounds like Paige I Nich-as)
Paige to the man behind us again: What's your name?
Man (Doug): My name is Doug.
-Paige thinks for a moment-
Paige: This is my mommy.
Tom: Oh Hi Mommy.
Paige: No, her name is Ju-ie Nich-as.

Tom chuckles and says wow she is quite the talker, how old is she? Doug didn't even know what hit him, he was too busy holding his water...

Only My kid---How does she know these things?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Paige I am so glad your mommy has a blog about you....because you can make me smile on a cloudy day.

Tia Cheryl

Anonymous said...

You know Paige I am so glad your mommy has a blog about you....because you can make me smile on a cloudy day.

Tia Cheryl

Shirley said...

Paige really does have a great mommy! And she would have run to get help if you got stuck!
Now that would have been a great picture!