Thursday, August 7, 2008

"No You Not!"

Tonight while Dusty was mowing he found a nest of baby bunnies that we just HAD to share with Paige. She was amazed and totally stunned. I wish I would've thought to grab my camera.

Snack consisted of cottage cheese and fresh off the bush cherry tomatoes! She begged for seconds.


We have this jumper that she loves but hardly uses because its in the basement. We brought it up and boom! the fun exploded! We had a blast, took up the whole living room but it was well worth it.

It was time for bed...
Me: Good Night Paige.
Paige: Mommy, what you do-nin!?
Me: I'm going to bed too.
Paige: No you not!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What did she think you were going to do?

LLBean said...

She knows that I don't go to bed, that I stay up. She's smart... That's the last time I can use that line now.

This morning, I wasnt kidding, I did try to go back to bed. It was 4AM!!! Ugh. You'd think being up THAT early would make her tired or me ready on time... YEAH RIGHT!