
Yep, we did it!! Little Mermaid and Popcorn!!

Mom and Dad came over to finish the bench in the backyard.. it looks great... Paige looked hillbilly running around in her Dora swimsuit but hey.. who really cares, right!? So I gave her paint and a birdhouse (thanks Aunt Jeanette) and let her go to town... but eventually my controlling nature kicked in and I finished it. Ooops!

Do you see her bangs... I didn't until after bath (covered in mud)... I saw them and they definetely were cut with scissors...
M: Paige, Who cut your bangs
P: Dylan!
M: UM.. WHY!?
P: He got dem airplane stuck and he got em out
M: UM.. WHY!?

2 comments:
Girlfriend....you call those bangs....i call wisp of hair. there is not enough hair to call those bangs. she is adorable. How much does Dylan charge....they seem pretty even to me.
I called the babysitter, our dear Aunt Pat... she just laughed and laughed...she had no idea how it happened....yeah, you gotta love Aunt Pat! still lol!
Post a Comment