I walk into Aunt Pat's and I'm immediately greeted by a familiar face, yet slightly altered. 'HOLY CRAP KID, WHAT'D YOU DO TO YOUR HEAD!' I get the fake whine and can hear a faint giggle coming from the Kitchen. I run up the steps and good ol' Aunt Pat is (by this time) in a full on belly laugh. Here the kids were playing and Paige fell smack dab into a ceramic boot. Supposively it's MUCH better than what it looked like prior to an ice-bag.
Before bed Paige asked for a band-aid on it to 'make it feel better', My response "Paige, hunny, Mommy doesn't have a big enough band-aid"
1:30 in the morning:::
THUMP!! crying
I go in and (Boy do I wish I would've gotten the camera) Paige is face first on the floor with her feet still in the bed... oh... I was laughing. She was still half asleep. But I tell you what... Her forehead is flat today, that thump really helped flatten it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment