Monday, July 27, 2009

A great start...

Paige like always has a different personallity each morning. I try to keep enough distance so if there's a swing.. I miss it.

This morning I went in and whispered in her ear and up she shot!

P "oh, Mom."
M "Good Morning Paige"
P "Mom, C'mere, I gosta tell you somethin... it's a secret!" "When we get to Aunt Pat's, Gidget is going to lick ya"
M " HE IS!? "
P "Yes, he is. Max too! They likea lick"

~ As you can probably tell, I love Disney movies. Last night we watched 'Snow White' on VHS non the less. It was great. Paige was sucked into that movie more so than Lightning McQueen and Dora. She told Brittany ALL abouut it, the witch and the apple and the dancing men. HAHA. Kids!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Sounds like her mood was much better than Sunday morning. Julie bless you for being so patient with Paige!