
You'll have your looks! Your pretty face!
and don't underestimate the importance of BODY LANGUAGE, HA!
The men up there don't like a lot of blabber
they think a girl that gossip is a bore
yes, on land its much preferred for ladies not to say a word
and after all dear that's why I don't ramble for
They're not too impressed with conversation
two gentleman avoid it if they can!
Its she who holds her tongue that gets her man!
As I was singing Paige told me to stop and Kailyn was amused and told me to keep going that I was too busy dancing to get her more tea... bahaha

4 comments:
Julie, really sometimes I do worry about you!
Julie...I worry about you all the time. By the way you must of been off key for Paige to tell you to stop. What made you sing such a song? You silly girl. Have you ever heard of the itsy bitsy spider song? You might of gotten a different response from Paige.
Oh, but we love our silly Juli! :-)
look Cheryl... haha.
I sang along to the movie that was on, you know.. Little Mermaid a classic Disney movie that shamefully not every child has seen. I just try to help Paige along on the path of Awesomeness that I try to bestoy on her every day! baahaha... Ok, I will try to get a life and help her.
JULES, what an attitude we have. You no longer have a life, it is now your childs. Shamefully....some people do not like mermaids or are allergic to them or are afraid or them, does that make them bad shameful people. Maybe they had a bad experience with a mermaid. I think Paige will get to the path faster if had a better attitude and could sing.
Have a great weekend.
Ps.....holds her tongue....not this one, the mermaid song is not for me.
Post a Comment