Monday, December 15, 2008

"where her at?"

All of Paige's babies have names. There is Baby Emily, nakie baby, white baby, baby mommy, baby fox and baby Jasmine. They rotate out, whatever Paige is feeling at the current situation. Sometimes they come out of her room but for the most part they reside in her bed or on the cedar chest. Tonight white baby came out to play. Which is fine... Well she was needed for her nightly meeting and I could not find her. Paige was screaming for her. I tore my whole house apart (that I spent all night cleaning up) looking for this baby- she just had her minutes ago! I go in expecting a blow-out after I told her the bad news... SHE HAD HER IN THE BED THE WHOLE TIME! She was hiding her... dirty little rat she is!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

You want me to call the North Pole and tell Santa? It's not to last to put her on the sneakey list.

She is so adorable.