Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 years ago!

Wow. where has the time gone? I found pictures of me 3 years ago to the day. I was at Amy's (she had internet, and I didn't) and she took a horrific picture of my very very pregnant belly. The only bare skin photo that exists. I was to be induced the 29th at 8... but little did I know Paige was just as stubborn then as she is now. She wasn't going to let just anyone tell her when she was going to be born. She took it upon herself. I started contracting at midnight. I remember what I was wearing as I labored on the couch, sleeping in-between contractions and thinking 'when IS mom going to get her butt over here'. Mom came around 4AM and was with me through it all. I wanted to kill her when she told me I needed to shower and do my hair and make-up. I cried through it all... but I'm glad because there were a LOT of pictures taken : ) Paige was well worth the tears. She will always be my 'little baby Paige'

I showed Paige the picture. She pointed "that's me in your belly" "mommy, I want to go back in yous belly"

1 comment:

Shirley said...

3 years ago today is at the top of my list of the most awesome moments in my life. To watch a grandchild be born is a special and rare gift. Thank you Julie for letting me be there to watch little baby Paige be born.
Happy Birthday Paige Eileen!
And Happy 82nd Birthday to my very own mom. This is a wonderful day.