Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Traditions?


Every year I put up my tree the day after Thanksgiving like the rest of the "normal" people (I use quotations because every year people put their stuff out earlier and earlier). This year, well the rest of the house and exterior was decorated but the tree... The tree went up tonight. Paige helped! It was fun and she really enjoyed it. She even sported the tree "skirt". HEY! She heard skirt, what else would you call it?

I was thinking of blogging and then Amy called,

Amy: Kailyn, Aunt Julie is on the phone.
Kailyn: Mom, Can I watch this movie.
Amy: Kailyn, Aunt Julie is on the phone.
Kailyn: I dohn kay'r if she on da phone!

Just so you know, The No-Bakes recipe doesn't make 3 dozen like it calls for, it makes 2 dozen and some warm chocolate, peanut-butter oats to eat with your soon-to-be 3 yr old.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Julie and Paige,
I love your beautiful Christmas Tree!!
Putting up your tree together and making no bakes sounds like a great new family tradition.
Paige, do you need me to buy you a new skirt???
I can go shopping...again

Anonymous said...

I think Kailyn does not want a Christmas present from Aunt Julie.

Love da tree picture, especially love da Paige picture!


Tia Cheryl