Tuesday, December 2, 2008

C'mon now!



Paige knows where the christmas presents are hidden and I am way too lazy to put them some where else. So every night when we get home she goes straight to my closet and I have to chase her down the hall and close the doors. I think its more of the game- running after each other- than her wanting them, she can't see through the bags anyways. So we were talking about Santa coming... "Mommy, when Santa comes, he's bringing presents... but not for you, just for kids." So does this mean I'm not getting anything this year?

Sharing is not a strong suit of mine when it comes to baked sweets (especially pumpkin sweets). I stole a quarter of Aunt Pat's Pumpkin Roll and I have been nibbling at it each day after work... Paige caught me last night and wanted some. I DID SHARE! It came to the last bite and it was her rotation... It was a sad site to see her cry for more...

Honestly, I am not THAT mean. C'mon! I shared, she won!

No comments: