Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?

Gma Kress went to the ER last night. She has vertigo. She is fine and I assume she is still in bed.

I had the pleasure of waiting on Dylan's bus with him and the girls. HA! fun... ok back to the day.

The girls and I met dad at Lowe's to buy a water holding tank (mine busted = no water) so that was a load of money. While dad was emptying my full 30 gallon tank I cleaned the deck, garage and watched the girls... all while making lunch. Dad installed the tank, I washed dishes happily : )

So once the girls fell asleep after me telling them to go to sleep 3 times I began to get ready for my interview. During getting ready HR called from Nationwide, I now need to complete a pre-interview form by Friday at 3 for another job I posted for blindly not thinking I would even be considered for. I am! Anyway. So now I'm all spiffed up freaking out about my interview. Do you know a common question at an interview is "why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?" ok, glad I know that... does anyone know the answer?
UGH!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

It is rubberized felt! And yes I know that all readers will realize I googled it.