Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So many options...

I really struggled with my title of this blog... It would've went "chasing toads" - with the mower, I do think I caught both (not on purpose I tried to avoid them)... or "1 acre dash" - for the pushing mowing in an hour 20 min... or "free dog" - just free dog!... or "land mines" - free dog!... or "kicking" - for every time I stepped, free dog... or "due apologies" - for all the time I caught a loved ones heel with a grocery cart, this is how I felt every step I took mowing the back yard in an hour 20 min with a choc lab on my heels, free dog... "dying" - for push mowing the front an back yard... "blue corn chips and water" - the best reward for push mowing the back yard in an hour and 20 minutes with only one tank of gas : )

!FREE DOG!

No comments: