Tuesday, October 26, 2010

O-H-I-O

Sunday was Gpa's 90th here are some pictures




Last night Paige got out of the bath and got dressed and came into the living room, I was running around doing some stuff and Daren was watching TV with Duncan... Paige was talking like normal and walked down the isle, froze and turned to Daren

P: Daren, Duncan pooped on the floor
D: Well, you'll just have to clean it up (gets up and nonchalantly tries to get her to clean it)
J: Paige, it's your turn to clean, I've been doing it all day
P: No! Daren, you clean it up
D: Paige, no you clean it up (He picks up the fake poop and throws it on her)
P: (screaming) Get it off meeee Daaaarennnnn!!!!

I love nights like this...

OOOOOOOOH!!! I almost forgot, haha... This morning I taught Paige the O-H-I-O chant.

M: Paige, whats on my shirt? (I had an Ohio State Shirt on)
P: An O !
M: When I say O-H you say I-O.... O-H
P: (hesitantly) I-O
M: YAY!!!!! Whenever someone says O-H you say I-O, ok?
P: I-O!!!!
M: No (haha) if you want me to say I-O you have to say O-H, try it.
P: O-H
M: I-O

So it wasn't game day or for any reason... and maybe some day she'll get it, but it was so darn cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. And it was even better when I watched you give the live accounting of the fake poop!