Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ooooooh, Dare-Dare......

It is NEVER a dull moment with Daren, he has the imagination and inner-kid like, well... a kid! Paige and him are always finding a new way to torture each other. Daren is more of the 'jump out and scare you as you walk down the hall' kind of torture where as Paige is the 'I'm not going to stop talking until you lose your mind' kinda torture...

this is the latest development...


It was hilarious, he's been wanting to put her up there for a bit and she finally caved, however, deep down I don't think she knew what she was really getting into...

now the bags under her eyes are not fear and tear driven, they are a from a small stint of dry skin we are currently dealing with... however she does look similar to a wild banshee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Paige. She is so delightful!