A lot has happened lately and I can't even tell you exactly what. Paige has become QUITE the little turd with all her Paige-isms and emotional breakdowns. It's sometimes comedic and other times, well... not so fun. She has a range in her voice that can bring grown men to their knees. I'm thinking of taking her to England to see if she can get those silly soldiers to break their stare, I bet she'd go down in history....
We recently got back from camping and a wedding. Paige camped with Lorie and John and Daren and I attended a beautiful wedding that had a photo booth. We took advantage of the new babysitter and had a grown up evening. I didn't realize how high-maintenance I can be. It took close to 2 hours to get me packed into that little black dress. Paige reminded me I've become comfortable with my new found fella. Last Tuesday we were at Macy's, in my desperate search for the appropriate dress, and as I zipped up the perfectly fitted dress she comes over, ever so sweetly... taps my behind and says in a soft sweet retail voice "You need the bigger size, your butt is big in this dress" Well thank you, sometimes... I really can't figure out where she comes up with this stuff...
Paige is doing great in school and is the POPULAR girl. She has TWO boyfriends, Brayden and Bryson, yes two, I checked... Daren insists that they kiss and hold hands at recess... I freak and plead that she waits until she is 12, begs!!! I guess EVERYONE wants to be Paige's friend, I want to think its because she's such a sweet child... Daren claims its because she talks all the time and the other kids don't get a word in edge wise. Either way, I'm happy she is having so much fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment