What a great time Paige and I have.... now we've added Brittany and Matt to the mix who are equally as quirky!
We all ventured out to Walmart the other night... It was Paige, Kailyn, Brittany, Matt and I... Oh the fun we had. The girls squealed when Matt pulled out the double monstrosity of a shopping cart and Brittany just laughed. We were a sight of course! When the girls needed entertained Matt saw fit to hand each girl a box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese, the girls deemed necessary to shake what their mamma gave them to the tune of some noodle. It actually kept them quite busy for some time. Brittany and I just sat back and laughed. And honestly, any one that is a mom of a small child knows that the check-out isle is the worst thing of the shopping adventure... You sit there and wait while there is sugar dangling in front the their eyes... Matt being new to the scene fell for the pouty lip of Paige and the high demand of Kailyn... He caved and bought each girl a tub of 'on the go' Oreo's (I honestly think he wanted them more than the girls- They all shared well)
This morning Paige woke up with a snotty nose, not so much complaining but just wanted to blow her nose. Now most mornings I literally scoop Paige from her bed and pour her into her car seat and on we go... sometimes I hear from her some mornings I don't ; ) So this morning I was delighted to actually hear from her. We talked about all kinds of stuff, mostly "secrets" (that she told) but mostly just very random statements. I caught a glimpse of her pondering so I asked her what she was thinking about and to my surprise she was thinking about which house was her favorite to look at in the morning... haha. Wow!
Last week (I know a little old) Paige was at Great Grandma's and wanted a wafer before her breakfast and of course Grandma said No, She had to eat her breakfast first and to that Paige said "I don't like the way you talk!" and she turned and walked away... Grandma told me it took everything she had not to just give her the wafer because she was laughing so hard... I can in vision Grandma in a full on belly laugh trying not to make a noise
Another try ..
14 years ago

3 comments:
Geez, I thought you fell off the face of earth and took Paige with you.
Danielle suffered many of pinches at the check-out counter.
Had I known a box of mac and cheese was so entertaining I would have given the girls that for Christmas!
I can see Brittany and you laughing the whole time at Walmart! What a sight that must have been to watch Matthew!
....and welcome back to blogging.
hehe...I had to read it all over again. I bet Great Grandpa and Paige had a wafer cookie or two or three a little later...when Great Grandma wasn't looking.
Post a Comment