Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lately...

Well Paige and I have been on the go non-stop so I really haven't had much time for blogging... or laundry (if you were to see my house).

Sunday Night was Aunt Pat's 55th Birthday Party. We had a great game of cards (all of us) and really every one walked away after having a great evening.

Last night Paige and I went to Macaroni Grill with Matt. Paige has quickly learned that she can push Matt right over, all she has to do is pout... ridiculous! So dinner was... 'interesting'. haha.

We went to Gander Mountain in search of the perfect gift, we couldnt find it because we played in the tents and put on crazy camo/orange hats!


We stopped to visit some of his family. Paige quickly learned that a pile of dirt = lots of fun. Her and her new friend Tony were scaling the dirt pile with ease by the second and third time. I think she's found herself a boyfriend!

No comments: