Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorts of Sappy...



These pictures are kinda old... but I really like them.

Paige has been super curious and extremely trying. She is learning the 'if one says no... ask someone else' already at 3.5, is she on schedule for driving me crazy?

We've been having lots of fun with every day adventures and looking back on pictures from only weeks ago I see a change, she's growing up so fast... and I am loving taking it all in. Even on the nights that I want to rip my hair out, at bedtime, everything melts away and its just her and I singing 'twinkle twinkle little star' and it makes all my fears and insecurities melt away... she's a beautiful child both inside and out and I don't think I'm the only one that sees her that way. I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Julie, That is so sweet. Yes Paige is beautiful inside and out.
And if she keeps growing like this she will be close to 6 ft tall. Wow! I AM going to have at least one tall grandchild!