It's a well known fact that Aunt Pat, the most glorious babysitter of all feeds Paige and I for dinner~ along with Amy, Bobby and their kids. (She should be sainted...) but to the point. We were eating dinner last night and Paige was being difficult and wouldn't eat... she put her head into her hands and hung it low and mumbled "Isn't this just terrible" bah hahaha. I lost it. I had to leave the table because I didn't want her to see me giggle uncontrollably.
Kay and Tim along with 'THE G Man' (Garrett) and 'Claire-Bear' were in so we of course had to visit. ---So on our long journey into Massillon I decided to stop at Walmart on my quest in the search of the color pink sand. I found it... and Paige was ecstatic, me not so much of the $7 price tag for the half size of the normal $3 bag of play sand but She saw and it and wanted it so I HAD to get it... if not... my drive would have been miserable. I got TWO bags because the one just wouldn't have put a dent in the sand box. Ooooh, and thanks to Dad and his obsession with showing Paige how to feed the birds we had to get a bird feeder--- So yes, Kay's crew was in and we had oh so much fun! Garrett's fun trick was to wipe off my kisses, which, I don't know about you but kisses shouldn't be wiped off... So I chased him, caught him, and replanted my kiss on the opposite cheek... again... the wipe off!!! WHAT!? Seriously... who wouldn't want kisses? So I basically tackled him and monster kissed him into a full on giggle. Also Claire and I cuddled and shared a loving experience of Brownies, strawberries and cool whip. Life is good (says Claire's fleece hoodie)
Another try ..
14 years ago

1 comment:
Paige has such a flair for the dramatic! Perfect timing and delivery. Oh Aunt Pat loves those girls.... what Paige can't dream up then Kailyn will.
Post a Comment