Let's start the story with last night. Mark turned 22 yesterday and we celebrated Mother's Day. It was good fun and the food was amazing.

It was almost 9 and time for Paige and I to leave. As Amy and I discussed todays drop off times it occured to us it would benefit us both for me to take Kailyn with me... How fast they grow up, I'm now a mother of two. The girls slept great and woke up at 7:15. BATH-TIME!!

Then it was off to the flea market to meet Grandma and Grandpa to get fruits and veggies for this week and flowers for Mom. Without the girls mom and I wouldve never found our way, Yes, I asked them for directins! They go twice a week! It was good times until we lost Grandma, those pesky Seniors!!!
So we get home and lunch is on all of our minds... hmm. Chicken fries and french fries followed by fresh cut strawberries along with Chocolate Milk (I rock!) Brian (my cousin) even stopped for lunch. I conned him into doing some stuff around the house. Strawberries were payment enough ; )
While I was cleaning up it occured to me... the black blob I saw to the right was not the ant I thought it was... but a jumping black hairy nasty spider of a creature that was getting dangerously close to me. Now I couldnt run and get my hairspray... so I had to wrap a toy in paper towel and hope and pray the booger didn't jump at me. I was squeeling and the girls were staring. It didnt get to me but it sure tried... Spider 0.. me 1!! dude... after I killed it I heard Kailyn sweetly say "I yike bugs! Why'd you kill hims!?"
Play time so my heart could slow down... This is the best!! PINK SAND!!! Cost me an arm and a leg but it was worth it!! its no longer as 'pink' but the girls think it is. haha

And as I blog I listen to two little voices banter back and forth...
Awh... VACATION!?

No comments:
Post a Comment