Friday, May 1, 2009

Nothing Monumental...

Paige has been very quiet yet very loud lately. She has found her singing voice and enjoys singing the silly songs and the good slow kind. She constantly wants music and will politely (sometimes shortly) tell me to 'hush, so I can hear'. She is my kid.

I think every spring since I've been in my house I've had a wild animal that's on steriods. This year... a rabbit he's ginormous. The head on this guy is ridiculous. So yes. we have a pet and his name is Wayne.

Paige learned how to roll her tongue. This child is hilarious. I do it to her all the time and I can see her working to roll it. Finally she came running up to me...
"MOMMY!! I did it! Look I made my tongue circle!"


Also, She learning how to write her name. She's getting pretty good... I think! It's a super bad picture BUT she has the concept.

No comments: