P: Mommy this leg (left) is happy but this leg (right) is sad.
-It took everything I had not to let her see me laughing hysterically on the inside. No explanation came forth so I just let it go.
We had a busy week- on the go the whole time. This is the first time I even turned a personal computer on and its Saturday Morning. Dad has been cleanin' up shop here at my house. The bathroom just needs one more layer of "mud" and I can paint and finish. So then there comes the bedroom color of choice. I like a rust orange to flow with the fall colors in the rest of the house so that's the color I will choose. I like making decisions. : )
Last night Paige attended her first ever Louisville Football Game. She LOVED the band and being able to watch all the people. She got to wear a "blue's clue" on her face. A paw print that was ever so cute. She loved the popcorn and peanuts and even the food at the after bonfire. I thought for sure she'd sleep in... nope!
Here's a good question. Why do your eyebrows never need a "hair-cut" but if you shave them off they grow back?
Mark was quite the photo-shop'r this week. Why didn't anyone notice this sooner...


It says "We saved the Recon and Pressure Washer"

1 comment:
So you painted the bedroom Cattle Drive. Now I want to know how much the paint naming employee makes per hour to come up with these names!?
Post a Comment