Saturday, October 4, 2008

How do I get roped into things?

I kept Amy's dogs over the weekend. We had fun. Paige loved having them and so did I. Riley is warm all snuggly. Murphy... you could only smell the skunk after the rain Friday... tolerable : )Saturday Paige and I had a good time tormenting Alicia in the morning. She kept us company Friday night... poooor Alicia. Paige was relentless about waking her up.

Mom and Dad had A. Jeanette and U. Bret over and we all enjoyed a fire Sunday Evening. It was a good evening to finish a long weekend.

Today was a cool October Day, pleasant with sun. A good man was layed to rest today, he was loved by all and will be missed by many. He taught me to slow dance and helped teach me to ride a bike. He was a great time and knew how to make you feel welcomed. Bruce, to my first boyfriend... You are loved by many and will be thought of always.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Yes, we have lost a very dear man.
An incredibly wise and loving man that never met a stranger. He taught by example to enjoy life however it unfolds.
Life is simple when there is love.