Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Get the Monkey's out.

Paige grows these outrageous boogers, I call them monkeys (makes it easier for me to pick them) and she hates me getting them even when she is sick... see where this entry is going?
Around midnight Paige is crying, which is odd for her, I go in and she is all snotted up and draining. "momma, my nose, I blow my nose" so we blow her little nose and wipe the snot from her face. We put Vick's on and all is well and back to bed. 5am she is up again persistent that "I done sleepin' " so she comes into the bathroom with me while I get ready for work, YES! at 5 AM! She was miserable and I felt bad for her. No funny silly random words this morning or sweet and innocent statements just the sound of her snoring.

No comments: