I've noticed it before but didn't think anything of it. But this morning it is evident... Paige talks to herself. YEP! Literally talks to herself. I first noticed it when we were picking blueberries (she kept repeating "don't pick green ones" and "only eat blue ones") but this morning on the drive to drop her off she was eating a banana (yes! even with the mouth noises- I can't stand banana's) it started like this...
Me: Paige close your mouth when you eat.
Paige: No, I eating my banana
Me: Paige you have to keep your lips closed when you eat.
Paige: OKAY! (in her loud sarcastic voice that every child gives their parent at some point, never thought it would be this early)
so in the background I hear her say "close mouf eat"
OH! I was rolling. I love morning time.
Another try ..
14 years ago

1 comment:
How cute....it is inevitable that there were going to be little voices.
Too cute.
Post a Comment