Paige has been rambling about some "boyfriend" and I refuse to tolerate this. Every time she references him I tell her "You are too young to be tied down in a committed relationship" She laughs, I do not! Daren encourages (of course you say) ~~Valentines Day: Paige came home with her goody bag filled with cards, candy, and toys... Daren turned to Paige mid rummage and asked where her card was from her boyfriend (Ty). Paige: "Ty told me not to call him that anymore" Daren looked at me "She has no idea she just got dumped on Valentines Day!" There goes that relationship! (Scoreboard; Mom 1)
Daren has been taking Paige to Pat's in the morning, here is just a sample of their conversations...
P: Jacob doesn't like Ty because Ty tries to put hats on Jacob.
D: Alright... (with I'm sure his adorable smirk)
P: and Ty doesn't like Jacob because Ty's my boyfriend
D: Do you kiss him yet?
P: No, I kiss Jacob because he has soft hands!
When did 5 become the new 15?
Paige has become quite the little girl. She has her own personality and opinions and is far from hesitant to tell you just what she thinks! She knows how to work certain people but is still trying to find a way to manipulate Daren outwardly, deep down I know he's cracking, but is holding very still!
Paige has also become very good at games on our itouch. She was walking down the hallway to go into her room and ran into one of the office door jams, bounced into the other one and ricocheted across the hallway into the bathroom door jam. Never once did she look away from her game. She didn't even cry until Daren's laughter filled the whole house...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wedding Update...
Well, nothing really other than the honeymoon is booked so I'm thinking all is done/well. I can't decide which I'm more excited about, the going-marrying, Cheryl coming in from Texas, or for the 7 day trip to the Riviera Maya!?!?!?!
Another try ..
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment