What a pefect day. Finally the sun came out and so did the animals! We went on a safari and saw lions, monkeys, hippos, elephants, giraffes, and many more! It was relaxing and nice to have the sun on our faces and be able to peel off a layer. Paige rode her first REAL rollercoaster as me, the lame-oid, sat on a bench. The smile on both Paige and darens face was well worth the long wait!!! Paige was grinning ear to ear just like Daren and I on Sunday, did I tell you he made me his fiancé? Anyway.... Back to the story. We plaed in hone I shrunk the kids play area and a Dino land which was fun. We finished up the day wig seeing jiminy cricket rafiki and Pocahontas. We traveled back to the magical kingdom to see the castle one last time and walk the huge tree house and get dessert! Good thing we walked a lot
No comments:
Post a Comment