Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet Stay-Cation...


Day 1 of our stay-cation was Pumpkin Carving Day. It was great. Paige really got into it this year. Thank you Gabby for the Pumpkin and Carving tools.

Aunt Pat again decided to leave us and visit the warmer climate for a week... So here I am... off again. I love it!! I have really began to absolutely adore time off and just BE at home with Paige. We have stayed pretty low-key and around the house because it's so gosh darn frigid out.

We added a member to the house. Lilly is a 2 year old Puggle who snorts like a pig and screams like a baby when we get home. It's been quite the adjustment. I went from constantly saying 'Paige get that out of your mouth' to 'Paige, leave her alone' or 'NO, she doesn't want that baby dress on her'. Paige just doesn't know what to do with herself, She has this little skippy play mate and they just love on each other. It's been nice, I've been able to get a lot more done. Lilly does tend to hide under beds and chase her tail at 2am but like I said, we are all transitioning.

Paige is doing fabulous in Pre-PreSchool. She loves going and coming home to tell me all about what they did. The teachers are amazing and Paige talks of her friends (by name) and gets along great.

There really is nothing to really report but a few Paige-isms to hold you over. Now you all know me so you should know Paige is every bit of me : ) Lately she uses 'bonus' and 'awesome' and 'great' in the proper setting. She picks up when there is something wrong and she really knows how to put a smile on any one's face. She have a very infectuous laugh and is very kind-hearted. I lucked out big.

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Finally a new post! I'll give you- I mean Paige an a+ for content!!

Good luck with Lilly...she still kinda scares me.