Paige and I are in great moods (for now) and on the drive home we saw the dancing Pizza Hut chicken selling his $5 pizzas... And Paige jumped on the topic. "MOM!!! Chickens don't dance. Only big chickens dance not little chickens. Do they mom!? Because chickens don't belong on the road. If you see a chicken in the road you should beep. Mom. Do they!?!?"
Yes, she talked fast without a breath. It was well, adorable in the Paige sense. Yes, if you've experienced her rants you'd agree in the sense it was adorable, because it was. She's so cute.
So playing into her rant I started singing/yelling "bawk bawk chicka chicka bawk bawk BUY A PIZZA!!" and then I'd honk and scream CHICKEN and she'd full on giggle. Oooooh, the fun we have!
Another try ..
14 years ago

2 comments:
Pizza Hut has a Chicken as a mascot? Go Figure!
I think the chicken is only in Louisville!....
I have witnessed this Chicken explosion....Paige is adorable....Julie is somewhat frightening.
Post a Comment