I blog this as I listen to Pocahontas in the background sing my all time favorite Disney Song...
Paige and I get home from Grandma's and all is good but she's chirping about wanting some chocolate milk... as I set down item by item and reminding her I will in a second she gets more and more impatient. so I say --with a smile-- "I'm gonna give you a knuckle-sandwich" and she lights up with excitement "oooooh Mommmy, what kind of sandwich is that" now, I'm all about a good belly laugh but I almost fell over... I couldn't contain myself. I tried to explain it wasn't an actual sandwich that it was a joke, like how Poppy calls her a knuckle-head... I still am not sure if she knows I was joking or not.
::: I look once more, just around the riverbed.. somewhere past the sea.. :::
Another try ..
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment