Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Smack!

All was well at 10 when lights were turned off and heads were rested on clean flannel sheets...

Somewhere between 10 and 2 the power went out at the Nicholas household. Paige woke up at 2 with a bloody nose (which I did not know until this am- no lights to see it), her night light was off so it triggered something, I couldn't turn on any lights, I checked the thermostat, power must have been lost awhile because when I checked it was 60... that's cold. So in the bed she went with me, this is not something I encourage. The lights came back on around 4am... between 2 and 5 I took 6 blasts to the face and two knees to the rib cage... next time I'll just take the few extra minutes to let her calm back down in her own bed : )

No comments: