Saturday: Kandel Thanksgiving. Paige ran around the whole time, I apologize for her making the kids rowdy but she did have fun. I think they all had fun.
This morning: I scooped Paige out of bed, put her hat and coat on and loaded her in the car. Still sleeping the car ride was quiet until... "MOM! I can't see." "Paige it's ok, I'll fix it when we got to Aunt Pat's" "MOM, I can't see out these windows, I can't see you!" "Paige, take your hat off...." "Mom!"
Annual Snow Angel, Yes you heard me right, Last year I made a snow angel here at work, Since today was truly blessed with the good ol' white stuff I took a newbie and we went out and made snow angels. It was great fun.

1 comment:
So let me get this straight...Paige could not see because her hat was over her eyes and when she took the hat off it was an eye opening experience therefore "Mom" was said in awe and revellation.
Yes, she is precious.
Post a Comment