Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What does Elmo say?

Driving to Aunt Pats (AP) has never been better... Paige was upset with me because I didnt put her stocking cap on this morning. So to get her to stop I sang 'the wheels on the bus' for her. She loves it. Then I had to sing the hokie-pokie (by the way she was doing it in the car). I ran out of it so I asked her all the animal sounds. She played along and told me. We still had a minute until we got to AP's so I asked her what Elmo said thinking it would stump her. NOPE! She answered right away "he sings" , oh really, what does he sing?
-She sang. oh it was hilarious. I've never heard her sing and quite honestly I now know what I sound like when I sing. That is one trait I am sorry for passing on... : )

No comments: