Friday, April 18, 2008

It was gorgeous out!

It truly was a beautiful day last night, so we took Paige and Digby (our overly hyper nut-job of a dog) on a walk. Paige begged to ride in the stroller, so we are keeping a great pace and she decided she wanted to walk by "bubba's" so I get her out, she literally ran. Full out ran. Her little arms were bent and she was swinging them back and forth. She looked like Dora doing the "we did it" dance. It was great, I would've given the world to record it. She had so much energy. We were out about 45 min and every person we passed she said "hello" to. Tonight we are going to rev up her barbie 4-wheeler and take it on the trails, I'll let you know how that goes : )

We then played tag, bless her little heart she had no clue. She didnt care she thought no matter who was "it" had to chase her, even when it was her turn to chase us!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Julie, that is so cute.I looke forward to your next post about Paige and her adventures.
You and Dusty are doing a great job raising her.
Love you
Mom

Shirley said...

geesh, I hate when I miss my typos.
I do have good english and spelling skills.