We had our ultrasound yesterday. Paige came into the room where I was sleeping, crawled into bed ever so quietly (not that quiet bc it woke me and Duncan up) and rubbed my back and kissed my belly and said "we are going to see you today baby"
So into the appointment we go! All ten tiny toes and all ten tiny fingers. And boy does the baby like to punch and roll and hold the hands by the face.
The baby was so active the lady could hardly keep the little one in focus but got all the measurements she needed....
On to find out what this little being is.... Now we all know how difficult I can be some times but I never thought it would be that hard to get the legs to open wide enough to know blue...... OR ...... Pink
To be continued!
Another try ..
14 years ago

1 comment:
You are incredibly cold hearted!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment