Monday, April 12, 2010

Ya Ya Ya....

Ok, Yes... Cheryl it's been quite some time...

Paige has gone from sweet and innocent to vocal and very stubborn. I am still trying to figure out where exactly who she is channelling. I'm stumped ; )

Here are some pictures to hold you over until I remember all the hilarious things she's done lately.




OH!!!! Here's a good one.

One splendid Sunday morning Paige and I were driving to Mom's to pick her up for church and I called mom to let her know we were getting close so she could hop right in the car since we (big shocker) were running late. I got off the phone...
P: Mom, what did Gma say?
M: Oh, she just said... 'blah blah blah blah blaaah'
P: thinking for a second But mom, that doesn't make much sense
I don't think I laughed that hard without letting her know ever. So when mom got in the car...
P: Gma, Blah blah blah doesn't make sense, they aren't words.
Mom was so lost... it was great and all I could do was continue to laugh... but no longer in silence.

No comments: