Ok... now this post is not for the weak of heart... This post comes completely under peer pressure and against my will...
now, I am a big teaser and Paige takes the brunt of it...
Instance #1: A season back... ok Summer, Paige was singing and dancing in the living room, now I couldn't resist- I went RUNNING FULL SPRINT into the living room and screamed as loud as I could and jumped at her. (haha, I am in full laugh right now) She jumped out of her skin, lost all color in her face and yelled back at me "YOU MADE ME PEE!!!"
Instance #2: Paige was taking a bath last week... I was coming down the hall and could see her standing in the tub (opportunity, you got it!) I jumped into the room, she shrunk down to a sitting position and squeeled "MOM!! You scared the farts outta me!"
ok, So I'm a horrible mother but I'm fun!! It's hilarious, who else wouldn't take the opportunity!?
Instance #3: Tonight, moments ago, Paige farted... now this wasn't a simple toot or a pass of gas... this was a man fart. Something you'd expect from a middle aged over weight red meat kinda eatin man's man. Well, not only did it scare her (she told me) she told me it hurt. haha, Ok, was it bad that I couldn't stop laughing!?
Another try ..
14 years ago

1 comment:
OMG..... I just sat here and laughed the whole time. We really are dementedly weird!
Post a Comment