Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Eco-friendly Fail...

I don't know it was pure laziness (to find a bulb and do it) on my part or just an energy saving ploy but my hall light has been out for almost a solid month... Last night I found a bulb and took the initiative to replace the old one. When I did it Paige was at my heels asking questions and doing the mechanics with me. When I was finished I asked her to turn on the light switch... She did as asks and instantly smiled with excitement!! "MOMMY! Yoook, the light goes on when you push this up!" She was so excited and so impressed by this task I felt guilty for taking so long. Then I realized why I probably left the light bulb go so long because all night long it was on and off and on and off and on and off... It was slightly annoying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We wonder why we buy them toys!

Shirley said...

That is too funny.