Friday, February 13, 2009

The run down...

Well, there really isn't anything "to report" but I feel like an update would be cool. Might be ever so slightly on the boring side...

My garage door is broken and I've been parking in the drive. Yes, sounds like I'm crying but it sucks! But anyway... Paige doesn't like it much either, She doesn't think it's fair for Daisy to sit outside because she locks the doors! (I lock the car and forget and try to open the door and then Paige yells at Daisy)

Paige and I have been sick. Nasty Nasty head colds. Paige has been getting up in the middle of the night because the medicine has worn off. She is quite addicted to Vicks. Its hilarious. She'll cough ever so slightly and come running up for more. She is such a faker (word!?)

I was in Columbus last week and Paige spent Mom and Dad's anniversary with them. They went to Roadhouse, Paige got to dance with the servers! Mom Dad and Mark loved it! Mark is completely wrapped around Paige's finger. Its adorable!


I was taking Paige to Aunt Pat's Monday morning and we were at the light by the Post Office. I love how crazy things trigger 3 yr olds memories.
P: Mom, Kailyn pushed me off the couch.
M: Why, were you mean to her?
P: No, we were just playing...
M: Did you push her back?
P: We were just playing.

No comments: